Attract women naturally as an introverted man
When Sarah Jones founded Introverted Alpha, her goal was to help introverted guys date more successfully and enjoy long-term relationships. However, she specifically wanted to help a very specific group: introverted men.
After many years of working in the dating coaching industry, she found that most dating advice was geared toward extroverted guys who tend to be the life of the party.
The suggestions for those who didn’t fit that mold was unacceptable to Sarah. Advice to adopt a forced persona in order to attract women is the exact reason she broke away to start a dating coaching company that celebrates and honors introverted men.
Today, we’re going to cover the four main categories of advice that introverted guys tend to benefit from the most on their personal growth quests:
- Building and embracing their attractive vibe,
- Experiencing more success when meeting women,
- Developing dating leadership skills, and
- Mastering conversation and flirting techniques.
By the end of this post, you will be much more comfortable with all that you can glean from each of these four categories!
The only factor that impacts all four dating advice categories
Before you keep reading, pause for a moment and see what you think:
What’s something that will impact the four categories listed above?
Now, let’s dive in!
Dating and attraction… These are two of the most deeply nuanced, complex aspects of the human experience!
Here at Introverted Alpha, we strongly believe that you’re already an attractive man; it may simply take some confidence and personal growth to draw out your best qualities.
Here are our top three articles to help you start attracting women more easily as an introvert:
- 12 Alpha Male Qualities That Attract Women Most: Discover an inside look at what makes you emotionally, intellectually, and sexually attractive to women.
- Are Introverts Attractive? What Women Think Of Introverted Men: Enjoy this deep dive into the eight specific types of introverts so you can figure out which one you are and why women are drawn to you.
- Alpha Male Personality: Is Introverted The New Alpha?: Explore what makes your quiet confidence so attractive and what that means to women long-term.
This is where many introverts find that their thoughts and feelings can sometimes get in their own way! If you ever feel unsure about…
- How to approach women,
- What kind of women introverted men attract, or
- When smart introverted guys like yourself should take a relationship to the next level of relational, emotional, or physical connection…
… we’ve got plenty of articles for you!
Here are a few favorites you may enjoy to build your skills in meeting and approaching women:
- 10 Techniques For Approaching A Woman For The First Time: Read through our detailed techniques and mindset training to help you every step of the way as you learn how to approach women.
- How To Tell If A Woman Wants You To Approach Her: Check out the four signs that will make it abundantly clear what she wants from you.
- “How Do I Know If She Likes Me?”: Take a look at these eight signs that confirm she’s into you so you don’t misread cues or wait too long to make your move.
Women aren’t only looking for a man who’s attractive and desirable… they’re also looking for a man they can envision building a life with.
After the initial excitement of a new crush, women take an honest look at whether or not your leadership skills over your own life portray the integrity, level-headedness, and sense of groundedness she’s looking for in a long-term relationship.
To read more on dating leadership, peruse these articles:
- How To Be A Better Man With Better Women In Your Life: This post was written by IA Founder Sarah Jones, and it comes straight from her heart for you!
- How To Stop Being A Nice Guy & Stay A Gentleman: Sometimes it feels like a fine line, and other times you may feel like you’re stuck where you don’t want to be. This article will help.
- Introvert Dating Problems And How To Resolve Them: Advocating for your needs as an introvert can understandably feel like tricky territory, although it doesn’t have to be that way! Check out these helpful resolutions to common problems introverts face while dating.
Conversation and Flirting
You may find that social situations offer conversational opportunities to flirt that you might long for… and perhaps even fear… the most.
This is a very highly requested category, and for good reason! These are some of the most fun articles about dating through the high-energy, high-stakes moments.
Dive into these articles for help with everything from small talk to big romantic gestures:
- How To Touch A Woman When Flirting, Without Overstepping: These three simple tips are a great starting point and foundation as you begin your dating journey.
- Playful And Witty Conversation: The Introvert’s Handy How-To: This in-depth guide will provide you with plenty of helpful pointers, detailed descriptions, and action steps as you build your conversation skills. (Bonus: this helps with all areas of life, not just dating!)
- 10 Good Conversation Starters For Introverted Men: These pre-written scripts allow you to plug-and-play in order to make every conversation feel genuine and strategic all at once.
Some bonus advice for introverted guys
To discover what it would mean to take action with a professional dating coach with proven results guiding you 1:1 every step of the way, you’ll want to keep reading!
Your Next Steps
Be sure to download our free ebook, “Why PUA Doesn’t Work for Introverts & What Works Instead” to build your dating skills on a foundation of confidence!
For personalized support, consider our Launch Your Dating Life program.
Do you want to…
- Be and feel sexually attractive,
- Meet and connect with great women, and
- Fill your dating funnel with quality dates?
Launch Your Dating Life is our 12-week high-touch, comprehensive program that helps introverted guys like you do all of the above while feeling like the best, truest version of yourself! The program works so well that it’s essentially unchanged since 2017. Find out more here.