What creates romantic attraction between men and women?
Figuring out what women find attractive in men can sometimes feel like rocket science:
- Is it attractive to women when a man has a sense of humor?
- Do women love men with solid reasoning skills and good sense?
- Are women attracted to men with a full beard, or is no facial hair best?
- Do women find men desirable based on what men wear?
- Is physical attraction the most important key to a long term relationship?
You’ll find all sorts of answers and opinions (many of which aren’t in agreement) from your friends, grandparents, and even Psychology Today. Even schools like the University of British Columbia and the University of California Berkeley have done research into this topic.
Even though it can feel a bit confusing to find so much competing advice floating around, we’ve got your back. Today, we’ll cover 17 tips across three categories to help you overcome any concerns you might have about attracting women.
Confidence: The #1 Most Attractive Attribute
When it comes to attraction, even the dictionary isn’t entirely helpful.
It defines attraction as “an attractive quality; magnetic charm; fascination; allurement; enticement” or, in physics, as “the electric or magnetic force that acts between oppositely charged bodies, tending to draw them together.”
Now, let’s dive in!
As an introvert wondering what women find attractive, you’ve come to the right place. Women love introverts like you because you are…
- Mysterious and intriguing,
- Confident and self-assured (not arrogant!),
- Private and reserved, and
- Observant and introspective (which gives you a fresh perspective of the world).
If anyone has ever described you as “a breath of fresh air,” this list explains why. In a world where the loudest people tend to get most of the attention, the best way to get the attention of a woman is by setting yourself apart from the crowd.
How? Great news: You set yourself apart, in the best way, by truly being yourself: calm, introspective, and kind.
Thanks to your intentional thoughtfulness, women love dating introverts because those same traits carry over beautifully into your routines and behaviors. Women love that you…
- Carry yourself with dignity and groundedness,
- Take responsibility of yourself and your actions,
- Prioritize, plan, execute, reflect, and improve every area of your life,
- Like to grow, learn, and develop yourself, and
- Are attentive to your environment.
These are the very traits that make her feel safe, valued, and comfortable around you. What women find attractive is knowing you always have her back and that you’d do anything to help her feel her best.
Relating with Others
When it comes to a long term relationship, experience shows that women aren’t only looking for someone they find interesting and who lives each day well.
What women find attractive is someone who treats others with dignity, care, empathy, and respect.
The best news is that introverts are attractive because they are…
- Empathetic and kind,
- Authentic and willing to be vulnerable when the time is right,
- More likely to be listening and observing than chatting away,
- In tune with subtle chemistry nuances,
- Easy to trust,
- Intellectually stimulating,
- Respectful of others’ boundaries, and
- Easy to be around.
Combined with how you carry yourself externally and set yourself apart by your unique internal landscape, these traits make you completely irresistible: the kind of man women preferred long ago and will continue to prefer over time.
Pro Tip: Read this article to find out why empathy and authenticity top this list.
Conclusion on what women find attractive
Your Next Steps
Here’s what to do next to make sure your dating and leadership skills keep improving:
- For more advice on attraction, read this article: What Women Think of Introverted Men.
- Download our free ebook, “Why PUA Doesn’t Work for Introverts & What Works Instead” to build these dating skills on a foundation of confidence!
- For more personalized support, consider our Launch Your Dating Life program.
Do you want to…
- Be and feel sexually attractive,
- Meet and connect with great women, and
- Fill your dating funnel with quality dates?
Launch Your Dating Life is our 12-week high-touch, comprehensive program that will help you do all of the above while becoming the best, truest version of yourself! Learn more and apply to speak with us about it here.