31 Signs That She’s Flirting With You
If you’ve ever wondered how to tell if someone is flirting with you, you’re certainly not alone. It can sometimes feel a bit tricky to accurately gauge whether or not a woman is interested in you romantically.
Introverted men typically face three internal challenges when it comes to reading the signs of flirting. Those include
- Deciphering how not to create awkwardness by making a wrong assumption,
- Making sure she doesn’t feel ignored if she is flirting and you like her too, and
- Figuring out your next move based on your conclusion.
Modern flirting and dating have become deeply nuanced, and it can be challenging to know where to start. Happily, you’ve come to the right place!
Today, we’ll share 31 flirting signs that a woman sends so that you know what to look for. We’ll also let you in on some important contextual questions to ask yourself and tips for what to do next.
Why is this so important in the first place?
At the core, accurately reading someone’s flirting signs requires confidence.
Now, let’s dive in!
How to tell if someone is flirting with you
Before zeroing in on specific behaviors, here are two important, big-picture questions to ask:
- Do her flirtatious gestures seem intentional?
- Are they being repeated frequently?
A kind woman’s warm, friendly behavior may sometimes be incorrectly interpreted as flirting. However, if you notice these signs happening regularly and purposefully, you can trust your judgment that she’s into you!
Here are 31 signs that someone is flirting with you. She…
- Creates inviting opportunities for you to make the first move.
- Volunteers personal information about herself that she wants you to know.
- Gravitates toward you in social settings.
- Catches your eye while your surroundings seem to fade into the background.
- Starts meaningful conversations with you.
- Moves objects that are between you out of the way.
- Does something kind for you without you asking her to.
- Laughs very readily around you.
- Points out things you have in common.
- Looks for you when she isn’t right by you.
- Pulls her chair closer to yours.
- Seems extra joyful, enthusiastic, or positive when you’re around.
- Touches you gently.
- Speaks more quickly than usual or in a higher pitch.
- Acts relaxed and at ease around you.
- Displays pleasant facial expressions.
- Changes her schedule to match yours better.
- Asks leading questions to find out if you have a girlfriend.
- Compliments your physical features or style.
- Suggests seeing each other again.
- Bites her lip or twirls her hair.
- Emphasizes your shared interests, hobbies, or pastimes.
- Is content to keep talking to you long beyond the expected or scheduled time.
- Listens to you intently and asks follow-up questions.
- Mirrors your body language subconsciously.
- Indicates subtly that she is single.
- Teases you lightheartedly.
- Goes in for a hug when you’re about to part ways.
- Warms to your touch, seeming to melt into it or absorb it.
- Asks for or offers a phone number to make future plans.
- Makes you feel so comfortable that you find yourself opening up unexpectedly.
Again, context is important! Rather than reading too deeply into any one of these behaviors, consider the list as a whole when you’re wondering how to tell if someone is flirting with you.
How many of these signs does she display, and how often?
Conclusion on how to tell if someone is flirting with you
Your Next Steps
To make sure your dating and leadership skills keep improving, here’s what to do:
- Check out a wealth of articles about flirting from Introverted Alpha.
- Download our free ebook, “Why PUA Doesn’t Work for Introverts & What Works Instead” to build confidence by discovering what makes you uniquely attractive to women.
- For more personalized support, consider our First Touch To First Kiss program.
You’ll learn the 10-step seamless sequence to…
- earning her trust,
- building chemistry, and
- always knowing what to do next.
This self-paced program allows you to absorb and integrate the material in your own personal timing. Learn more and join here for instant access!